VGC is one of three Vietnamese stocks added to the MSCI Frontier Market Index
(Cafef.vn) DHG, VGC, and YEG are added to the MSCI Frontier Markets Small Cap Index, while NTP is eliminated. MSCI has just released a quarterly listing of MSCI Frontier Markets Small Cap Indexes and the MSCI Frontier Market Index.
The MSCI Frontier Markets Small Cap Index has just added 12 new stocks to its portfolio, including three Vietnamese stocks namely DHG, VGC and YEG. In the opposite direction, 21 stocks were removed from the MSCI Frontier Small Cap Index, including one Vietnamese stock, NTP.
It should be noted that the MSCI Frontier Markets Small Cap Index are reference indexes and have no real buying/selling value. However, there is also an opportunity for these stocks to be considered for listing on the iShares MSCI Frontier 100 ETF fund in the next financial year.
DHG, VGC, and YEG are added to the MSCI Frontier Markets Small Cap Indexes, while NTP is eliminated
In addition, the basket has just also added 6 new stocks to its list but also removed other 6 stocks. In particular, no Vietnamese stocks were added or excluded during this period.
After the restructuring of Q4, the number of stocks in MSCI Frontier Markets Index remained unchanged at 115, including 11 Vietnamese stocks which are VIC, MSN, VCB, HPG, STB, BVH, GAS. , BID, VNM, ROS, SAB.
Vietnam ranked second largest in the MSCI Frontier Market Index
According to a report on 28th September, Vietnamese stocks accounted for 16.85% of the MSCI Frontier Index basket, behind Kuwait with 21.5%. Of which, VNM was the third largest stock in the portfolio with 3.59%, followed by two stocks from Kuwait..
- (28/11/2017)Lượt xem : 3821On 26th November in London (UK), Viglacera Float Glass company was honored to receive the Diamond award “International Star for Leadership in Quality” year 2017 by BID.Read more
- (09/11/2016)Lượt xem : 4274Dong Van Industrial Zone 4 will be started on 11 November 2016 by Viglacera in Ha Nam, marked the 10th Industrial Zone investment in the country of Viglacera Viglacera Corporation JSC will launch the Dong Van Industrial Zone 4, in Kim Bang district, Ha Nam.Read more
(The Construction News) - Samsung Display continues to invest $ 3 billion in Yen Phong Viglacera Industrial Zone(11/08/2015)Lượt xem : 4635Afternoon on 6 August, People's Committee Bac Ninh Province awarded certificates of investment in expansion projects for Samsung Display Vietnam Co., Ltd.. The project has a total investment of $ 3 billion, which is expected to create more than 20,000 jobs and large export revenue with estimated revenue at $ 60 billion by 2020. This Samsung’s project will be located at Yen Phong Viglacera Industrial Zone that is one of the key industrial zones of the NorthRead more
- (31/07/2015)Lượt xem : 3844On 27-7, at Rome (Italy), Viglacera Float Glass Company (VIFG) honored with the "Platinum Award - Technology for Quality and the Best Brand", with 65 other companies from 45 countries around the world.Read more
- (25/06/2015)Lượt xem : 8890Smart toilets and antibacterial tiles of Viglacera have made breakthroughs, promoting Vietnamese building materials in the global trend of high quality, environmentally friendly, consumer health protection products.Read more
- (25/06/2015)Lượt xem : 5020Director of Infrastructure Development Investment – Mr. Tran Anh Tuan said that Viglacera will start to construc some of housing projects and industrial parks in June.Read more