Viglacera sponsors sanitary equipment and tiles for the Covid 19 field hospital project in Hanoi
Facing the complicated situation of the COVID-19 epidemic in Hanoi, Viglacera Corporation quickly implemented a project to sponsor sanitary equipment and tiles installed in the field hospital to treat COVID-19 patients at Hoang Mai (Hanoi). This is the desire to share and join hands with the whole country in the fight against the epidemic.
With the motto "fighting the epidemic like fighting the enemy", Hoang Mai field hospital was completed quickly within 30 days, with a scale of 3.5ha, with more than 500 beds and many modern machines. This is the last line in the ladder of treatment for Covid-19 patients in Hanoi city and some northern provinces (Bac Ninh, Bac Giang, Hai Phong, Quang Ninh and Lang Son).
With the drastic direction of the Corporation's leaders and high spirit of efforts, Viglacera's employees did not manage difficulties, race against time, comply with strict requirements on security and safety in Covid-19 prevention and control, completing the project on schedule to serve patients and doctors at the hospital.
Viglacera sanitary ware and ceramic tiles with antibacterial feature will help doctors and frontline staff to fight the epidemic with peace of mind. Viglacera has installed more than 100 sanitary areas at the hospital. This is practical and necessary support in the current period when the Covid-19 epidemic is still complicated and unpredictable in the country.
Viglacera's Project Department was present from the early days at the hospital construction site to survey the situation.
During the outbreak from the beginning of May 2021 until now, Viglacera has contributed more than 20 billion VND through the Fatherland Front Committees in localities such as Bac Ninh, Phu Tho, Bac Giang, Quang Ninh, Ha Nam, etc. Thai Binh and Thua Thien Hue, and government vaccine funds. The contribution of Viglacera Corporation in the construction and completion of the field hospital once again demonstrates Viglacera's sense of responsibility to society, the community and the country.
- (05/10/2021)Lượt xem : 603In the challenge of complicated developments of the COVID-19 epidemic, the company's production and business activities in the first 9 months of the year still achieved positive results thanks to proactively strictly following anti-epidemic measures, sticking to the plan. and respond flexibly to the needs of the market.Read more
- (21/07/2021)Lượt xem : 725The year 2021 marks the 47-year journey of Viglacera building and developing with Vietnam's building materials industry. Experiencing a long journey with many challenges, many big changes in operating model, from a small-scale enterprise - Construction Ceramic Tile Company, Viglacera has completely "makeover" to become a large corporation in the construction industry, a pioneer manufacturer in the field of building materials and leading real estate in Vietnam, operating in all parts of the country and expanding to the international market.Read more
- (07/07/2021)Lượt xem : 266Business activities in the first 6 months of 2021 have achieved positive results. Viglacera is following closely and fulfilling the main targets approved at the General Meeting of Shareholders.Read more
- (18/06/2021)Lượt xem : 711In the list published in early June 2021, Viglacera Corporation (VGC) was voted in the Top 50 best listed companies on the stock market in 2021 by Forbes Vietnam.Read more
- (15/06/2021)Lượt xem : 691In recent years, investing in people's health care is one of the major policies of the Government. In which, promoting the improvement of facilities and infrastructure for the hospital system. To meet this, many hospitals have chosen to use energy-saving glass - high quality glass to provide the most comfortable examination and treatment space for doctors and nurses.Read more
Accumulated in the first 5 months of 2021, the profit of Viglacera Corporation has doubled over the same period(07/06/2021)Lượt xem : 773Accumulated in the first 5 months of 2021, the profit of Viglacera Corporation has doubled over the same periodRead more